Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Change comes in threes

And as of August 14th, I have officially made three life changes in the span of a year. In March my beautiful daughter was born, happy and healthy and more than we could ask for. In June I started my new job, leaving LCLS after 7 excellent years. And as of August 14th, my wife and I now own a home!

We've started moving and will be finished on saturday. After this, I think we'll take it easy for a while and just get settled in.

In other news: look for me at IL 2006, I will be presenting on Mashup Applications with John Blyberg from AADL.

2 Comments:

At 8/17/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Congrats! and thanks again for lunch last week.

 
At 8/21/2006 9:22 PM, Anonymous Daphne said...

Kudos! Life is so good, isn't it? May you have a contented life ahead.!!! (clink.)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home