Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

Thanks to Eli, it's now my turn:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Paper boy (for the E-ville Intelligencer!)
2. McSlave
3. Tech Support at several Internet Providers (none of which exist anymore...)
4. WebMASTER

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Ocean's 11 & 12
2. The Bourne Movies
3. Supertroopers
4. Saving Private Ryan

(the only) Two places I’ve lived:

1. Troy, IL
2. Glen Carbon, IL

Four TV shows I love:

1. 24
2. Fairly Oddparents
3. Jimmy Neutron
4. MXC

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Monterey, CA (Do conferences count??)
2. Chicago
3. Las Vegas
4. Ft Benning, GA (road trip for my buddies graduation from Basic)

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Chicago Deep Dish Pizza (Gino's East!)
2. Tortellini
3. Anything my Father-in-law cooks
4. Cheesecake!

Four sites I visit daily:

1. google.com
2. bloglines.com
3. lifehacker.com
4. www.lcls.org

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Home with my wife :)
2. In the middle of no-where with a GPS, a compass (the military style, not a crappy commercial one), and a map
3. Anywhere with a bottle of Stewart's Orange'n'Cream in my hand
4. Sleeping

(added for Eli):
Four books (or series) I love:

1. Harry Potter
2. Bourne Series (Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum)
3. How to Survive a Robot Uprising
4. Starship Troopers

Four video games I can (and do) play over and over:
1. Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox)
2. Mario Kart: Double Dash (Gamecube)
3. Ghost Recon 2 (Xbox)
4. C&C: Tiberian Sun (PC)

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. walking paper
2. wanderings of a student librarian
3. what I learned today...
4. Library Service in the Metro-East

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home