Thursday, February 16, 2006

Stedman Graham speaks at the Edwardsville Country Club

I was fortunate enough to be asked to provide technical support for the Leadership Series, a program being sponsored by the Glen Carbon Centennial Library (the library was awarded a grant to fund all this), the Lewis & Clark Community College, and the Edwardsville & Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerice.

The first program in the series was presented by Stedman Graham on building your life brand. What an amazing program! He is a very dynamic and engaging speaker and very, very personable. After the program he toured the Glen Carbon Library and spent some time talking to the staff and browsing the collection. I hear he asked one of the catalogers to show him what she does.

So thank you to Anne for asking Tina to lend me out for tech support there, the work was more than worth it!

Stedman Graham and me

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2008 6:03 AM, Blogger Frank said...

I was looking up some stuff about the Edwardsville Country Club. As I was going through the results, I saw "Clam Chowder" in position #4 on Google. I'm like, "wtf???". So I click the link and... well... it's YOUR BLOG. :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home