Monday, January 09, 2006

Yes I'm still here!

Busy as ever. This Friday is the first Gaming @ your library event. I'm a little nervous, but I think it should go well. Just tying up some loose ends.

I have also introduced four new features on the LCLS website:
-Offical annoucnements of the Google maps enhanced member directory (ok, not totally new, but it's "official")

-LCLS delivery route maps using Google Maps (and the new LCLS API)

-Tagging in our News posting system (which is really a blog)

-TaBS: Tagging, Bookmarking, Sharing. A bookmarking tool that allows our member library staff to store & share bookmarks using their CLeO account.

All these features have been developed over the last month or so. I have worked out most of the bugs (I hope :)).

You will all be happy to know that there is RSS at just about every corner of the News Tags & TaBS. Also, I have integrated the news tags & TaBS data so that if you are in browsing tags in the news archive, you will see bookmarks from TaBS that are tagged with the tag you are browsing. If you're in TaBS you will see news items tagged with the tag you are browsing.

Phew! I don't think I've been this busy in a long time!

If you have any questions or suggestions let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home