Friday, December 16, 2005

Need submissions for: Carnival of the Infosciences #18!

Hello dedicated readers (all 10 of you anyway ;) )- I need entries for the next Carnival of the Infosciences which I'm hosting on MONDAY DEC 19th!

For information on how to submit an entry read this. Following those guidelines, e-mail me, with:

  • The title of your entry.
  • The URI (address) of your entry.
  • A description or summary of the entry.
  • Your name or other moniker by which you wish to be referenced.
So far I have one entry submitted, and one that I found and will be including. So help a blogger out and send me some entries so we can make the next carnival a real show.

Send me your entries by 6PM Eastern on Sunday Dec 18th (my wedding anniversary!).

It's the last one before the Christmas & New Year's break so let's make this one help jump start us into 2006!

Technorati tags: ,

1 Comments:

At 7/11/2009 2:44 AM, Blogger rduht said...

We are sell wow gold and wow power leveling wow gold

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home